1. All members and guests must sign in prior to entering pool enclosure.
2. Lifeguards and Board members are in complete authority at all times.
3. All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
4. Persons with contagious or infectious health condition (cold, flu, ear fungus, skin diseases, are not permitted in the pool.
5. No running on pool deck.
6. No glass allowed in pool area.
7. No smoking allowed in pool area.
8. No smokeless tobacco allowed in pool area.
9. No pets allowed in pool or pool area.
10. No hard balls, bats, frisbees, objects, etc. allowed in pool area.
11. No sitting or hanging on lane ropes or life line.
12. No swimming in diving area when diving boards are in use.
13. No profanity or abusive language will be tolerated.
14. No spitting or blowing nose in the pool or pool area.
15. No dunking, splashing, shoving, hitting or rough horseplay allowed.
16. No diving from the side of pool in shallow end. Diving only allowed in diving well.
17. No alcoholic beverages or intoxicants allowed on property belonging to Sherwood Swim Club Inc.
18. No illicit drugs allowed on property belonging to Sherwood Swim Club Inc.
19. No weapons allowed on property belonging to Sherwood Swim Club Inc.
20. Please eat and drink in picnic areas.
21. Inappropriate language, conduct, or public display of affection will not be permitted.
22. Children must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone until they are 10 years of age and have demonstrated their ability to swim as determined by the lifeguard or pool board.
23. Non-swimmers of any age must not enter deep areas.
24. Persons taller than 48” may not use the junior pool. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times as no lifeguard is assigned to this area.
25. Members and Guests are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
26. All persons must stay clear of the lifeguard stands!
27. No talking to lifeguard while on duty.
28. Failure to abide by these rules will result in your expulsion from the pool area for the rest of the day.
1. Only members and qualified guests will be permitted inside the pool enclosure.
2. Each guest must be signed in and accompanied by a member.
3. Sherwood Park residents who are not pool members will not be permitted as guests.
4. Pool members are responsible for guest conduct.
5. Guest fee: $5.00 per person.
1. No diving from boards with floats, flippers, masks, tubes, goggles, balls, etc.
2. Only one person at a time on the diving board or ladder.
3. No loitering, sitting or hanging on the diving board or ladder.
4. No diving until everyone is clear of the diving areas.
5. One bounce only on the boards before diving.
6-8pm Family Swim Only – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY(No children under 16 allowed without parent/guardian)